The new GTA Online update, the Cayo Perico Heist, offers players many new activities to complete. This guide shows what to do after the heist.
Even after all of these years, one of the biggest video games in the world is still Grand Theft Auto 5. The game has released on nearly every modern console in existence, and many players have had the time of their lives experimenting with modding and cheats within the game. The biggest draw for Grand Theft Auto 5 though is the online portion of the game. Players all around the world still log in every day for Grand Theft Auto Online.
The reason that Grand Theft Auto Online has remained this popular is that Rockstar continues to do a great job of keeping the game continuously updated. The most recent update to the game has been the Cayo Perico Heist update, which grants players a completely new island to explore and a heist to complete. What should players do once they have already done the heist though? This guide shows players what to do after completing the Cayo Perico Heist.
Grand Theft Auto Online – Things To Do After Completing Cayo Perico Heist
The new update has added in a wealth of new content to explore and check out, so players could have a lot of fun by checking out things other than just the heist. Here are other things that players can do:
- Complete the Heist Again – While it may sound crazy to immediately restart this heist after just completing it, there are actually several good reasons for players to do so. One of the biggest reasons is that it is a great way to farm cash. Players can earn a cool one million dollars just by completing the heist, not to mention its optional content. This means that players can pay the upfront fee ($25K) from their winnings and immediately restart the heist. There are also countless different ways to finish this heist as well, so replaying it is a fun way to spend time and see which method is the most efficient.
- Repair the Ten Hidden Antennas – One of the side objectives that has been added as part of this update is the ability to track down the ten antennas throughout the main map. Players can pick up this mission in mirror park, but will then hop all across the map reactivating these antennas in order to finish the mission. A fast car or a helicopter will probably want to be used for this mission, but those that finish it will earn themselves $250K.
- Collect New Weapons and Vehicles – Like most new updates to GTA Online, the Cayo Perico Heist update comes with several new weapons and vehicles for players to acquire. A new military rifle and combat shotgun can be acquired during the heist and later purchased at Ammu-Nation. Players will also be receiving a new go-kart vehicle for free and many others are available for purchase through the different online storefronts in-game.
- Free Roam on The Island – Once players have completed the heist they are then able to free-roam around one part of the island and explore it at their own leisure. Sadly the only part of the island at this time that players are able to check out is the western beach where a big party is going on. Players will be able to hang out with friends, get free drinks, and listen to music here.
- Check Out the Music Locker – Another fun thing that has been added as part of Cayo Perico is the Music Locker. This is a brand new underground club that is open to all GTA Online players if they know where to find it. Players will find it underneath the Diamond Casino and will be able to spend their time with other players here while listening to techno music. It is hard to miss the new club considering this is where players will have to go to start the Cayo Perico Heist to begin with.
- Accept Or Refuse Maiko in Cyberpunk 2077
- How to Get the Heist Challenge Vehicle in GTA Online
- Everything You Need to Prepare For Animal Crossing Toy Day
GTA Online can be played on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox Series X, and PlayStation 5.