Toy Day is fast approaching in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. This guide will help players with everything they need to do to prepare for it.
Toy Day is coming to Animal Crossing. This guide will help players with everything they need to do to prepare for the event. Animal Crossing seasonal holidays are some of the biggest moments to happen in the game. All throughout the year, more content is released for seasonal events than any other time of the year. Earlier this year, players were able to experience events for Easter, Thanksgiving, the 4th of July, Spring, Summer, and Fall. Now with Winter here, the entire island is covered in a frosty blanket of snow to bring in the most festive season of the year. Here’s what players should do to prepare for the upcoming Toy Day.
Toy Day takes place on December 24th. During this time, players will be able to interact with Jingle the Reindeer. Jingle will task the player with going around the island and delivering presents to your residents. Players will also be able to dress as Santa Claus while making the delivery. There are a few things players should do before Toy Day to prepare for the event. All throughout the month of December, players can do so much to improve their present delivery experience. This guide will provide everything players should do to prepare for Toy Day.
How To Prepare For Toy Day In Animal Crossing
Here are a few things players should do to prepare for Toy Day.
- Speak with your Villagers: The Villager in question will drop subtle hints to the type of present they are looking for throughout the month of December. It will make it much easier to deliver presents if you know exactly what your Villager wants.
- Decorate The Island: Players have been able to craft Winter-themed items using the Snowflakes players find on the island. Try to make your island look as festive as possible.
- Go Shopping for Toys: Nook’s Cranny will be selling various toys for players to purchase throughout the month of December. This includes a Toy Robot, Tent, and a Puppy Plushie that comes in various colors. This will make the island fit the holiday theme.
- Prepare for New Years’: Since New Year’s Eve is just a week after Toy Day, players can prepare for the special holiday countdown. Bring in the new year in style.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons has been a massive hit in 2020. It is one of the best selling Nintendo Switch titles to ever release and is flying off the shelves at high speeds. The game will soon experience its 1-year anniversary in a few months. Time flies when you’re having fun.
- Every Xbox Series X Setting You Should Change in Cyberpunk 2077
- Accept Or Refuse Maiko in Cyberpunk 2077
- How to Get the Heist Challenge Vehicle in GTA Online
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is available now on Nintendo Switch.